Search

Google

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Dining at Michael Mina's In San Francisco

My wife and I had an amazing dining experience this week at Michael Mina restaurant in San Francisco. (See favorite links). Michael's namesake restaurant is one of his two flagships, the other is located at the Bellagio in Las Vegas...the former Aqua. While the Michael Mina Group operates other restaurants, this is my new favorite.

I would love to have the writing talent of a Michael Bauer, the famed SF Chronicle restaurant reviewer. But I don't. So, suffice to say on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest, Michael Mina delivered a 12. We were fortunate to experience a hand picked seven course-tasting menu accompanied with a delicious wine paring. They delivered unbelievable food, excellent wine selection and extraordinary service.

Thank you Brian and especially Michael...you've got this fine dining thing down...so, what's next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I could pick one place to eat in San Francisco it would be Michael Mina's. I have eaten at several of his restaurants in Las Vegas but fail in comparison to the original. I consider this one of the best dining experiences in the United States.

Make sure you know what supplemental pricing is before you order...the price tag here is steep but well worth it.

BC